Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Thoughts

General Comment:

I think that The Fat Man is a good book but I would not have read in my own time. I would read a different book. But it is interesting because it is set in 1933.

What the novel has made me think about:

The Fat Man has made me think about what life was like yonks ago. It also shows you about what it is like to live in a dry town or a town that is poor and not doing very well.

A scene I enjoy:

I like the scene where Colin Potter first meets Herbert Muskie (the fat man), and is forced to eat the chocolate that belongs to Herbert Muskie.

6 comments:

  1. nice responce, you said no one commented so I did plus I think it was good how you split up your responce

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too
    i would read a different book

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you 4 commenting.
    yonks is an awesome word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool that is a very cool coment and i really agree with what u said about the book...
    And yeah i like that scence part too and its really funny,
    Over and out,
    MeLii

    ReplyDelete
  5. K9, I really like the clear way you've set out your thoughts, too. Have you noticed that just about everyone in the town has been affected by the Depression - except you know who!! How does TFM use his wealth to control others????

    ReplyDelete