Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Fat Man
The Fat Man
Holy shamoly batman! The Fat Man is the best book ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever, (on and on) that I have read!!! It is even better than Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and even Breaking Dawn! Okay, maybe not Breaking Dawn, but still! Rachel thinks it is not that good, BUT IT IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL! Who here thinks that The Fat Man is a low level reading book? Answer my blog saying; I am answering Scarlie Barlies blog:
Thanks! Love Scarlett xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I did not post this at 2:18 if anyone wants to know, I posted it at 9:25am.!?.!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!! SCARLETT YOU ARE WORNG!@!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i prefer the twilight series to the fat man but every one has their oppinions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IM ANSWERING SCARLLY BARLLYS BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes wrong! twilight is better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. twilight is quite badly written I must comment.
    Stephenie Meyer repeats her descriptions and phrases throught her novel all the time! Plus the only reason why I think people like twilight is because they fantasise being Bella with a warewolf and vampire fighting over them.

    ReplyDelete